Wednesday, January 4, 2012

And the Vlogging starts.....again.

Hello everyone. LOOK! I'm updating the blog and it hasn't been like a month! haha This is called improvement. I might try to just update weekly, and maybe a few entries here or there if I have something terribly intelligent and insightful to talk about. (Which barely ever happens as I'm not very insightful or intelligent! hahaha I crack myself up!)

So, here we are in the first full week of the New Year, and I couldn't be happier. I've already began my Half Marathon training schedule, I'm successfully tracking my foods and counting my calories in and out, I'm drinking more water than I have been for the past month or so....in general, I'm back to my old self! YAY! I've decided that I will continue to be "on track" for this entire week before stepping on that damn scale. So come Monday morning, we'll have an accurate idea of my "beginning" weight for this year. My theory is that I've likely gained a bit from the holiday celebrations and inactivity, so why not give my body some time to naturally shed a bit of that weight before I step on the scale and watch the world fall to pieces around me.

Also, THE VLOGS ARE BACK! I am filming today and will have it posted either late tonight or early tomorrow morning. I'm ready to get back to making regular videos. Not only to help myself but also to help others. And as I mentioned in my previous entry, my school schedule for this Spring semester is much less demanding which allows me more time to dedicate to filming, editing, and uploading a video each day. My goal is to do daily vlogs for the next 3 or 4 months. By the end of those 3 or 4 months, we'll see where I am. Hell, I might even be at my goal weight! Crazy huh?

For those of you reading this, you're getting a bit of a "sneak peak" on what I'm going to be talking about in today's vlog. I'm going to attempt to explain what MY New Years Resolutions really are and what I'm doing to acheive them. Thats all I'm going to tell you about that. Tune in to the channel later tonight to watch the rambling.

Thats all I really have for today. As I said, I may be updating the blog here and there so keep your eyes peeled for an update on my facebook page. I hope all of you are having a wonderful first week of the New Year. I can tell already that 2012 is going to be a GREAT year for many of us. If we really stick with it, make NO EXCUSES, and put in some hard work, we will ALL reach our goals. It all boils down to one question: How bad do you want it?

No comments:

Post a Comment