Friday, January 24, 2014

REASONS

REASONS WHY I DID NOT WANT TO WORK OUT TODAY:


- I'm tired.
- I think I should take another day of rest after being sick.....just to be safe. (This is also known as "playing the sick card").
- Its getting late and I won't have enough time to get a "full" workout in before having to pick up J from school. 
- The husband even thinks I should just stay home and chill on the couch. 
- My coffee tastes so good, my slippers are so nice and warm and it is freaking COLD outside.
- I want to just play on the computer and not do anything. 
- Did I mention, I'm tired.....?
- I went to bed late and didn't get enough sleep. 
- I feel slightly nauseous, (again..."playing the sick card"...)

REASONS WHY I WENT TO THE GYM ANYWAYS:


Because my goals are worth more than my EXCUSES. 

No comments:

Post a Comment