Sunday, February 13, 2011

SICK!

I know i was supposed to be updating the blog about my new 7day challenge to myself, but here's my personal dilemma: my son is pretty sick and when he's sick (obviously) i can't take him to the gym daycare. So...I haven't been to the gym since Wednesday. :( I feel HORRIBLE!!! Secondly, now I'M SICK! I had to go to the ER this morning and get an emergency steroid shot to reduce the swelling my throat. I can't really talk or swallow all that well without severe pain. So, needless to say...I will not be at the gym anytime soon until I'm 100% better. So....all I can say is, this sucks. What do you do when you really want to be doing constructive things to help yourself lose the weight, but life and circumstances are just not permitting you to?


Where there is a will, there is a way.

I have decided to take these 'sick days' and focus solely on my eating habits. No more processed gross foods, no more sugars, no more sweets. Just natural, clean, healthy foods. I figure if I can't work out just yet, then eating is the next best thing to take control of and perfect...right?

No comments:

Post a Comment