Monday, February 11, 2013

Weigh In Tomorrow (3/30)

Yeah, I'm a little nervous.  I always get myself a little worked up before a weigh in, especially when I'm apart of a challenge. Don't know what I'm talking about? Well, as some of you readers may know, I'm apart of the Youtube weight loss community. Yep. Thats right! Along with this amazingly riveting blog of mine - please note the sarcasm - I also make videos on my very own Youtube channel. And yes, you guessed it, these videos are about weight loss. Well, a few friends that I have made through "the tube" - as I like to call it - are hosting a Biggest Loser challenge and I am one of the competitors. Hey, laugh if you want, but I'm in the running to win $150 to a store of my choice. Hell yeah! I wanted in on this competition for sure. Well, that and I also needed something that would help to keep me focused and driven.

Well, I'm having a visit from "Aunt Flow" at the moment (side note: if you don't understand the "Aunt Flow" reference then google it, or look it up on urban dictionary....or...okay, I'll just tell you...I'm on my period!) and I'm worried that it might effect my weigh in in the morning. Lord, I hope not.  I have been really good these past few days and exercising like crazy, so I hope it reflects on the scale in the morning. But, we'll see.

Other than that, everything was pretty great today.  I went to the gym this morning and was going to go back tonight, but I admittedly got sidetracked with putting together a Valentine's Day gift for my Grandma, so the gym got put off. But I ate very well today and didn't even snack late at night! SUCCESS!!!

Now, I've just cleaned up the toys and prepared the baby's bottles for the night.  Rob is already fast asleep and I need to hit the hay as well! Until tomorrow!

Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment