Friday, February 8, 2013

Missed 11days...WHOOPS!

Well, so much for my resolution of "daily" blog entries. LOL Why in the hell do I find this so difficult to do? I just don't understand. How hard is it to sit down at your computer and tap out a few lines each day? I mean, really Julie. Lets get it together.

So, whats been going on lately? Well, a lot!

I'm definitely "on track" now. Today - Friday- is a well needed day of rest.  I'm thinking that I will continue to make my rest days on Fridays because I weigh in every Tuesday morning for the Biggest Loser Challenge that I'm apart of with some friends on Youtube.  Anyway, I have been going to the gym, faithfully, every morning and even going back at night a few times. I'm really beginning to feel like I'm back in the swing of things.  I've already lost a good amount of weight too. Altogether, since giving birth I am down 22lbs! I just realized that yesterday and I was blown away! I'm well on my way to health and pre-pregnancy weight. And after I reach my pre-pregnancy weight, I'll have about 20 or so more to lose in order to get to my ultimate goal, and healthy weight according to my doctor. I'm so excited and motivated to reach these goals. But, first things first.  Lets just focus on ridding myself of the pregnancy weight.

I think the most important thing that happened lately, is the fact that I'm now THINKING like I should be.  I'm no longer expecting things to change overnight. I've finally come to the realistic way of thinking about things, which is to say that I've realized it is going to take a lot of consistency and hard work and TIME to reach these goals. I still have the same goal though, I want to be at my pre-pregnancy weight by June. That gives me roughly 4 more months to lose about 30lbs.  That means I would need to lose 5-8lbs each month. And I think it can be done. If I'm not at my goal by June, then thats okay, but I definitely want to be within 5-10lbs of that goal. And from there, I will re-evaluate things and figure out how I'm going to get the last 20 to 30lbs off. And thats that.

In other topics, I"m thinking that making this '365 Days of Blogging' goal, was a rather lofty one. So, I'm going to just shoot for a month. 30 Days of Blogging. If I make it 30days, then I'll try for another 30. Then another and another.  You see where I'm going with this, right? Okay. Thats enough for today. My coffee cup is empty and the baby needs to be fed. So, I'm off. Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment