Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Jam Packed Day (11/365)

Lets just start off by saying this: I. Am. Tired. Thats it.

I rarely ever take naps during the day or early evening.  Yet for the past two days I have felt so overly tired that I needed to take a nap for an hour or so in the early evening.  What is going on? Well, I think it could be a couple of things. For one, Jonah is still not sleeping completely through the night yet.  He gets up every morning at either 4am or 5am, at which point I feed him and go straight back to sleep.  Also, I'm not really going to sleep at a great time to get the optimum amount of sleep. I think I should start going to bed by 10 or 11pm at the latest. Lately I have been going to bed at midnight or close to 1am. Thats not very good for getting enough sleep. And just a quick fun fact: Getting adequate sleep and rest is CRITICAL to weight loss.  I think this is why its so hard for me to shed pounds quickly because I'm not always getting the right amount of sleep each night.  And sometimes Its impossible because I'm still dealing with a newborn, who does not have a set schedule yet, but we're getting there.

On another note, I had my interview today at a Law Firm! It was very exciting and nerve wracking at the same time. Man, these attorneys are very good at their poker faces.  They were very good at not letting me know if they liked me or not. I felt like the interview went very well though...but sometimes that doesn't mean much. Ugh, I don't know. If I don't get it then oh well. I can just stay home a bit longer and wait to go job hunting until Jonah is a bit older. This was an opportunity that just kind of jumped up and presented itself to me out of the blue so I jumped on it. We'll see what comes of it.

But in regards to going back to work. I'm continually trying to imagine what life and weight loss will be like when I'm working 8-10hours a day.  I mean, when you come home, even from an office job, you're exhausted! I will need to work on motivation and finding time to workout. Like today for example, I had to get up, get ready, get the kids ready, drive them to the sitter, drive out to the interview and then come back, and THAT wiped me out. Yes, I took another nap this evening. And no, I have not gone to the gym today. UGH! I HATE it when I don't go to the gym.  Makes me feel like I'm being wasteful of our money since we're paying for it.

Either way, I'm sure I'll figure it out. It just takes time. Time and patience.

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment